tirsdag den 19. januar 2010

Men, hommes, miehet, mænd!

I like to take long walks in the evening whenever I have time. The other day my husband wondered if I went to meet someone on my walks. Heavens! He never wonders about my Paris trips even I tell him about the fantastic restaurant Olivier took me to. He doesn’t worry at all even I just have been to Africa for 3 weeks camping with 6 Italian guys. But if I am seeing someone in my little village!



(Just like MY village people, yeah, my husband should be worried!)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

Hey there and good work on the blog, thought i'd leave ya a comment and leave my website and if you want to check it out here's the link, it has sites for movies for free, and it's connected to my other blogs with tips on farmville and mafiawars for facebook, also books for sale. Many More products to come in the future and many more blogs.Click Here For My Page