tirsdag den 26. januar 2010

9 vs 11 cm

Any girl knows that size matters; there is a huge difference between the tiny two centimeters, going from 9 to 11 centimeters.

Any guy who doesn’t get this, well, you should try yourself!

For years I have sworn that 9 cm is just the right size for me; it guarantees the ultimate satisfaction by giving me the perfect balance and making me feel very feminine.

Along came a Jewish boy and made me change my mind. Now I am definitely a 11 cm girl, and a happy owner of Jimmy Choos. Amongst the possible models, the Jewish boy chose these ones:

1 kommentar:

Unknown sagde ...

I agree with the boy, and u know why? 'Cause all my friends they are almost 13cm, or more with plateau help!
just to know I tried once i was in drag and danced valzer all night long with any kind of pain! experience more is my suggestion. i find your blog very nice and funny! best whishes new girl!
stan